This release includes the notable changes. Please check the list below.
This release includes the following updates:
- Runners version: 0.22.1
- New remark-lint support and more
- New Reek options
- Languages and tools update on March 25, 2020
- Newly support for GolangCI-Lint, detekt, and FxCop
- Languages and tools update on March 2020
- Update the default version of RuboCop to 0.80.0
- Bug fixes & UI design improvements
Pulling the images with these commands:
# Log inaws ecr get-login-password --profile sider-enterprise | \ docker login --username AWS --password-stdin docker.sider.review # Pull imagedocker pull docker.sider.review/sideci_onprem:release-202004.0docker pull docker.sider.review/catpost_onprem:release-202004.0 # Log outdocker logout docker.sider.review
If you didn't configure the credential yet, run the following command to configure it.
# Configure your AWS credentials and regionaws configure --profile sider-enterprise set region us-east-1aws configure --profile sider-enterprise