Currently, Sider cannot get notifications about the transfer of a repository on GitHub. If you are a new owner of a transferred repository and want Sider to analyze its source code, please take the following steps:
- Migrate your organization to GitHub App if you haven't yet.
- See the announcement on our blog for more details.
- Allow Sider to access the transferred repository.
- Follow this guide on GitHub.
- Let us know your organization and the previous owner of the repository.
- Contact us via the chat button at the bottom right on Sider.